The agreement covers a range of areas of cooperation designed to assist Jordan in assessing the feasibility of the introduction of a CANDU[R] nuclear power program based on the Enhanced CANDU 6[R] (EC-6) reactor.
What does EC6 stand for?
EC6 stands for Enhanced CANDU (Canada Deuterium Uranium) 6 (trademark of Atomic Energy of Canada, Ltd.)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Eurocopter EC145 (helicopter)
- E-Commerce for Engineered Components
- Electronic Commerce Forum of Maine (Portland, Maine)
- Electronic Commerce for Software
- Eau Claire 4 Tomorrow (pre-kindergarten program; Wisconsin)
- East Coast 4 Wheel Drive Association
- Electro Code 5
- Eurocode 5
- Median Effective Concentration (required to induce a 50% effect)
- Expeditionary Command and Control, Communication, Computers, Combat Systems Grid (US Navy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In July 2007, NASA signed an agreement with AECL to establish contract and project terms for construction of a 740 MWe gross Enhanced CANDU 6 reactor, as well as completing Atucha 2.