com)-- Sital Technology announced today that it completed the design of Enhanced Bit Rate (EBR) 1553 Intellectual Property core for FPGA.
What does EBR stand for?
EBR stands for Enhanced Bit Rate
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EBR
We have 89 other meanings of EBR in our Acronym Attic
- Electron-Beam Recording
- Electronic Badge Reader
- Electronic Batch Record
- Electronic Book Review (peer-reviewed journal)
- Electronic Business Relationship (e-business term relating to customer relationship management)
- Elgin B. Robertson, Inc. (Dallas, Texas)
- Encyclopedia of the Bible and Its Reception
- Endogenous Biological Regulators
- Engin Blindé de Reconnaissance (French: Armored Reconnaissance Vehicle)
- Enhanced Battle Rifle
- Enhanced Book Replacement
- Enterprise Backup and Restore
- Environmental Bill of Rights (Ontario, Canada)
- Equity Backing Ratio
- Erik Buell Racing (East Troy, WI)
- Established Business Relationship
- European Blue Review (UK TV show)
- European Business Register (European Economic Interest Group)
- Events-Based Routing
- Evidence Based Reimbursement
Samples in periodicals archive:
In support of the emerging SAE AS5682 standard, the new Core1553BRT-EBR is a complete, dual-redundant enhanced bit rate (EBR) remote terminal core that offers the reliability and data rates required for high-bandwidth applications such as radar and laser targeting.
Metalink's EoSHDSL solution uses enhanced bit rates that comply with the evolving G.