Ardent recently entered into an agreement to merge with Enhance Biotech, Inc.
What does EBOI stand for?
EBOI stands for Enhance Biotech, Inc.
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Electrolytic Biological Oxygen Demand
- Executive Board of Directors
- Extended Bunch of Disks (storage networking)
- Elizabeth Board of Education (Elizabeth, NJ)
- Elmshorn-Barmstedt-Oldesloer Eisenbahn (German: Kemble-Barmstedt-Oldesloer Railway)
- El Barrio's Operation Fightback (New York, NY)
- Evaluation - Building Our Future (UK)
- East Barnet Old Grammarians (soccer club; England, UK)
- Evidence-Based Obstetrics and Gynecology (journal)
- East Barnet Old Grammarians Football Club (London, England, UK)
- Engineering Book of Knowledge
- European Body of Knowledge
- Electronic Bills of Lading (shipping)
- Emory Beacon of Light, Inc. (Washington, DC)
- Electronic Bill Of Material
- Engineering Bill of Materials
- Enterprise Business Object Model
- Evil Brotherhood of Mutants
- Existing Buildings: Operations and Maintenance (training; Leadership in Environmental and Energy Design)
- Everchanging Book of Names
Samples in periodicals archive:
OTCBB:BCOI) today announced it has changed its name to Enhance Biotech, Inc.
NEW YORK, January 22 /PRNewswire/ -- Enhance Biotech, Inc.