Within the past year, the English-Speaking Union of the United States has two small nonprofits as tenants in its midtown Manhattan headquarters: American Friends of Attingham and Humanity In Action.
What does ESU stand for?
ESU stands for English-Speaking Union of the United States
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ESU
We have 92 other meanings of ESU in our Acronym Attic
- Electronics Systems Support Unit (US Coast Guard)
- Electrosurgical Unit
- Element Supervisor Unit
- Elevator Support Unit (US Navy)
- Elite Strike Unit (gaming clan)
- Emergency Services Unit
- Employer Service Unit
- Emporia State University (Emporia, Kansas)
- Energy Studies Unit
- English Speaking Union (London, UK)
- Entente Sportive Usseloise (French sports club)
- Enterprise Support Unit
- Entertainment Switching Unit
- Environmental Simulator Unit
- Environnements Sécurisés des Utilisateurs (French software)
- Equal Support Unit (UK)
- Equipment Set Up (television studio scheduling)
- Equivalent Spousal Unit
- Equivalent Stormwater Unit
- Ethernet Switch Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
The award is presented annually by the Shakespeare Guild, the English-Speaking Union of the United States and the National Arts Club.
4 /PRNewswire/ -- Four lucky authors will have copies of their award-winning books distributed around the world courtesy of the English-Speaking Union of the United States and its associated global chapters.