Whether or not the students had actually studied English as a foreign language in their home country seemed also of little relevance in this regard.
What does EAFL stand for?
EAFL stands for English as a Foreign Language
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EAFL
- Equipo de Antropologia Forense de Guatemala (Spanish: Guatemalan Forensic Anthropology Team; Guatemala)
- East Ayrshire Family History Society (founded 1997; Scotland)
- East Anglian Food Ingredients Ltd. (UK)
- European Federation of IASP Chapters
- Escuela de Administración, Finanzas Y Tecnología (Columbia)
- European Armenian Federation for Justice and Democracy (Brussels)
- Early Act First Knight (education program)
- East Anglia Food Link (UK)
- Eastern Australian Football League (US Australian Football League)
- Emirates American Football League (United Arab Emirates)
- European American Football League (gaming)
- Economic Administration and Financial Management (University of Rajasthan; India)
- Ecosystem Approach to Fisheries Management
- European Armed Forces Martial Arts Association (martial arts training organization)
- East Anglian Film Network (UK)
- Euro-American Finance Network, Inc. (Wildwood, FL)
- European Agri-Food Network (EU)
- Easily and Frequently Outraged
- East African Funeral Organization
- Ethernet Auto Fail Over
Samples in periodicals archive:
Included are courses to enhance specialized knowledge of terminology pertaining to aviation, or to prepare students to pass the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), a requirement for graduate studies programs.
A graduate of Colby-Sawyer College with a degree in English, Donovan has taught English as a foreign language in the Dominican Republic and Spain.
s) (1995) Sociocultural Studies of Mind, Cambridgee: Cambridge University Press Caroline Graham, University of Limerick, Ireland Caroline is a lecturer in English as a foreign language.