English Touring Opera is at Warwick Arts Centre for four nights from Wednesday, May 8.
What does ETO stand for?
ETO stands for English Touring Opera (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ETO
We have 75 other meanings of ETO in our Acronym Attic
- Electronic Trading Opportunities
- Electronics Technology Office (DARPA)
- Elite Tactical Operations (gaming clan)
- Emergency Treatment Order
- Endorsed Training Organisation
- Energy Trust of Oregon, Inc (Portland, OR)
- Engineering Technology Office
- Enterprise Technology Organization
- Equity Take Out (mortgages)
- Ergenekon Terör Örgütü (Turkish: Ergenekon Terror Organization)
- Estimated Take-Off
- Estimated Time in Operation (aviation)
- Estimated Time of Overflight (air traffic management)
- Ethylene Oxide
- European Telecommunications Office
- European Telework Online (telecommuting)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Albert Herring English Touring Opera at Malvern Theatres The clarity of English Touring Opera's new production of Britten's Albert Herring throws up some disturbing questions.
uk/springgardening MUSIC English Touring Opera - Tchaikovsky's Eugene Onedin: Warwick Arts Centre, Coventry, 7.
Incidentally, Buxton also saw Donizetti's Anna Bolena in a handsome English Touring Opera production which had a mauling from the critics, but pulled together to give an evening of alert and robust singing after a few weeks on the road.
The event runs from on May 22 to June 1, with stars such as comedian Dara O'Briain, Strictly Come Dancing's Ian Waite and The English Touring Opera.
MONDAY English Touring Opera present Tosca, Gala Theatre, Durham, (0191) 332-4041.
The Hollywood heart-throb wore the beige-coloured boots for his part as Captain Jack Sparrow in the blockbuster Pirates Of The Caribbean and they were bought by English Touring Opera as part of the wardrobe for Mary, Queen Of Scots.
The 2012/2013 classical concert series ends on a high with the Moscow State Symphony Orchestra, and English Touring Opera present a triumvirate of top classical productions.