That's a great shame because James is charting the new frontiers in psychology which have the potential to be the most significant indictment yet of the form of market capitalism that has held sway across the English speaking world for the past generation.
What does ESW stand for?
ESW stands for English Speaking World
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of ESW
We have 66 other meanings of ESW in our Acronym Attic
- European Society for Veterinary Virology
- Earth Science Week
- EarthShare Washington (Seattle, WA)
- East Surrey Woodturners (UK)
- Edinburgh Sculpture Workshop (Scotland, UK)
- Educational Statistics Workshop
- Electro Slag Welding
- Emergency Service Water
- Engineering Specification Waiver
- Engineers for a Sustainable World
- Entente Sportive Wasquehal (French sports club)
- Equivalent Slab Waveguide
- Eschwege (German license plates)
- Essex & Suffolk Water (UK)
- Estes, Sanders & Williams, LLC (Birmingham, AL)
- Ethernet Switch (Cisco)
- Étoile Sportive Wormhoutoise (French sports club)
- EuroSkyWay (network)
- Everybody Smoke Weed
- Excellence South West (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
No new jack to the game, Daddy Yankee has been grinding it out in the Latin music and entertainment business for 15 years, and now the English speaking world has finally taken notice.
Since he was brought to the attention of the modern English speaking world by Roger Hinks in 1953, Michelangelo Merisi da Caravaggio (1571-1610) has loomed ever larger not only in art historical importance but also in the popular imagination.
Qantas, the oldest airline in the English speaking world, has one of the youngest fleets in the air.