org or call 01 240 4455 The English Speaking Club of Zurich June 2, 2005: English guided tour of the exhibition 'Herz', of the Culturama For registration, call 044 381 6751 June 17, 2005: Honey bees, hives, beekeepers and how to make honey June 21, 2005: Take a look into Oriental Carpets along with casual Apero at Mobel Pfister.
What does ESCZ stand for?
ESCZ stands for English Speaking Club of Zurich (est. 1963; Switzerland)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- European Social and Cultural Studies Centre (UK)
- Entente Saint-Chamond Volley (French volleyball club)
- Entente Sportive Celles-Verrines (French sports club)
- EPOCH Super Cassette Vision
- European Society for Clinical Virology
- Extended-Scaled-Collective-Variable (protein)
- European Survey on Circadian Variation of Angina Pectoris
- European Society for Cardiovascular Surgery
- Economic & Social Commission for Western Asia
- Enlisted Seabee Combat Warfare Specialist (US Navy)
- Early Settlement Discount
- Early Supported Discharge (medicine)
- Earth Surface Dynamics
- Eastsound, WA, USA - Eastsound/Orcas Island Airport (Airport Code)
- Eaton School District (Eaton, CO)
- Ecological Site Description (USDA)
- Ecologically Sustainable Development
- Economic Services Division (social service unit)
- Education for Sustainable Development
- Education/al Service District
Samples in periodicals archive:
org English Speaking Club of Zurich 30 Sept: The 28th Open House at the Lions Pub 7 Oct: Heritage of Anath--costumes, jewellery and accessories from the Oriental world at Ritterhaus, Bubikon.
org English Speaking Club of Zurich 2 Sept: 'Wirtschaft yum Vorbahnhof, dinner and discussions at this 119 year old restaurant that has seen the beginnings of the main station.