t possible 20 years ago," said Paul White, a technology adviser for the English Schools Foundation, which runs 20 schools across the city.
What does ESF stand for?
ESF stands for English Schools Foundation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ESF
We have 239 other meanings of ESF in our Acronym Attic
- Emmanuel Schools Foundation (est. 1989)
- Employment and Skills Formation (Australia)
- Empowering Spirits Foundation (San Diego, CA)
- Empty Stocking Fund (various organizations)
- Encyclopedia of Special Functions
- Energy Sector Forum
- Engineered Safety Feature
- Engineered Surface Finishes (Cabot Microelectronics)
- Engineering Support Facility
- Enginyeria Sense Fronteres (Engineers Without Borders)
- Enhanced Services Fees (FCC)
- Entente-Sportive de La Forêt (French sports club)
- Enterprise Server Farm (Pennsylvania)
- Enterprise Service Force (Dell)
- Enterprise Services Framework
- Entrepreneurs sans Frontières (French: Entrepreneurs without Borders)
- Environmental Science and Forestry
- Environmental Service Fee (property tax)
- Environmental Services Facility
- Erythropoiesis Stimulating Factor
Samples in periodicals archive:
a leading global provider of business process-automation solutions, today announced that its LiquidOffice(TM) eForm automation solution has been selected by the English Schools Foundation (ESF), the largest international educational foundation in Asia, to automate form-driven processes at its 18 school center sites located throughout Hong Kong.
For example, the English Schools Foundation (ESF), which employs 680 teachers at 18 schools throughout Hong Kong, recently implemented Cardiff LiquidOffice to automate its complex, worldwide recruitment process.