The English Schools' Athletic Association Championships, at the stadium on July 7 and 8, is expected to attract 1,600 athletes.
What does ESAA stand for?
ESAA stands for English Schools' Athletic Association (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ESAA
We have 11 other meanings of ESAA in our Acronym Attic
- Electrophilic Substructure Alert Analysis
- Elementary School Alumni Association (Florida)
- Elementary School Attendance Areas
- Elite Sports Akademi Aarhus (Denmark)
- Elliott School Alumni Association
- Emergency School Aid Act of 1972
- Emergency School Assistance Aid
- Employment Security Administration Account
- Employment Standards Amendment Act (Canada)
- Endangered Species Act Amendments
- English Setter Association of America, Inc.
- Enterprise Server Acceleration Alliance (Intel)
- Environmental Services Association of Alberta (Canada)
- Estimated Safe and Adequate Amount
- Ethiopian Students Association of Atlanta (Georgia)
- European Special Activities Area (US Air Force)
- Eva Smith Achievement Association (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- École Supérieure d'Art de l'Agglomération d'Annecy (French: School of Art in the Greater Annecy)
- Energy Systems Acquisition Advisory Board
- École Supérieure d'Achats, Approvisionnements et Logistique (French: Graduate School of Purchasing, Supply and Logistics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: By Tom McCook Amy Harris fulfilled her duty as West Midlands girls team captain by convincingly winning the senior girls long jump on the opening day of the 75th Annual English Schools' Athletic Association Track and Field Championships at the Alexander Stadium yesterday.
The English Schools' Athletic Association (ESAA) will stage its 76th Track and Field National Championships at Gateshead International Stadium on July 7 and 8.