The brainchild of English Racing Automobiles, the ERA Mini featured an MG Metro turbo engine and was made between 1988 and 1991.
What does ERA stand for?
ERA stands for English Racing Automobiles (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ERA
We have 370 other meanings of ERA in our Acronym Attic
- Employment Relations Act (various organizations)
- En-Route Alternate (aviation)
- Endothelium-Receptor Antagonist
- Endurance Riders of Alberta
- Energy Reorganization Act of 1974
- Energy Research Abstracts
- Energy Resources of Australia
- Engine Room Artificer (Royal Navy)
- Engine Room Assistant
- Engineering Research Associates
- English Regional Associations
- Enterprise Reference Architecture (software)
- Entity Relationship Attribute (model)
- Entity-Relationship Analysis
- Environment Related Activities
- Environmental Research Applications
- Environmental Restoration Account (cleanup funds)
- Environmental Risk Assessment
- Environmentally Relevant Activity
- Environnement de Réseaux Autonomes (French: Autonomous Networks Environment)