The program, utilizing specialized English language software, would also be used by existing SOS staff (12 in number) and 11 "mothers" to improve their English language skills.
What does ELSK stand for?
ELSK stands for English Language Skills
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Electronic Signalling and Indicating Equipment
- Electronic Security
- European Learning Styles Information Network
- Excess of Loss Self-Insurance Pool
- English Language School in Sydney (Australia)
- English Language Support for International Students
- Educational Leadership for Social Justice
- English Linguistic Society of Japan
- English Literary Society of Japan
- Espace de Liberté, Sécurité et Justice (French: Liberty, Security and Justice Space; EU)
- Eclipse Learner Systems Limited (est. 2001; software; UK)
- English Language School London (UK)
- Easy Like Sunday Morning (song)
- Echelon Local du Service Médical (French: Local Echelon Medical Officer)
- Enhanced Laboratory Surveillance of Measles (EU)
- Extended Linear Sigma Model (physics)
- Extreme Link State Monitoring (network protection)
- Entry Level Standards for Michigan Teachers
- Eastern Lake Superior Management Unit (Michigan)
- Euskadiko Liburutegi Sistema Nazionala (Basque: National Library System of the Basque Country)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Revisiting this issue today indicates that nothing has changed when it comes to students' English language skills for university level education.
Summary: ABU DHABI - Local students took the opportunity to work on their Arabic and English language skills at the Treasures of the World's Cultures exhibition at Manarat Al Saadiyat in the second phase of the Abu Dhabi Education Council's (Adec) programme to promote culture and heritage.
The Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia has released for consultation a revised English Language Skills Registration Standard for the nursing and midwifery professions.
ISLAMABAD, October 05, 2010 (Balochistan Times): The US government has expanded an English programme in some of the countrys most underprivileged high schools to help strengthen the English language skills of students across Pakistan.
It is also helping them to improve their English language skills.
Over the last 10 months the students, who left Japan last April to improve their English language skills, investigated career options and explored American culture.
O'Neill's Aston Villa face Middlesbrough today with their boss backing the benefits from the game's trend towards managers with fluent English language skills.