Eurocontrol and ZHAW (The Zurich University of Applied Sciences) announced that they have introduced a joint project for the development of an ICAO English language proficiency test for flight crew based on the current ELPAC test for ATCOs.
What does ELPT stand for?
ELPT stands for English Language Proficiency Test (SAT subject)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ELPT
We have 2 other meanings of ELPT in our Acronym Attic
- Educational Leadership and Policy Studies (various locations)
- Electronic Long Paper Short (electronic publishing)
- English Language Professional Services
- English Language Proficiency Standards (various locations)
- Experience, Language, Pictures, Symbols (education)
- Extended Librarian Interactive Productivity Service (Sprint)
- Extra-Lobar Pulmonary Sequestrations (nonfunctional lung tissue masses)
- Economic, Legal, and Political Systems in Action (social studies course)
- Early Life Performance Testing
- Electric Start-Long Shaft-Power Trim (boat motors)
- Electric Start-Long Shaft-Power Trim-Oil Injected (boat motors)
- Department of Educational Leadership, Policy and Technology Studies (University of Alabama)
- Earth Leakage Protection Unit (product)
- Enhanced Link Processor Unit (AN/FSC-97 or SCTIS terminal)
- Electronic Publishing
- Ecology Law Quarterly (journal)
- Emotional Lability Questionnaire (emotional assessment scale)
- Entry Level Qualification (UK educational institutions)
- Equivalent or Lower Qualification (UK)
- The Electrocution (Computer Group)
Samples in periodicals archive:
LEEDS, England, December 21, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Leeds-based Search Laboratory, the multilingual search marketing specialists is pleased to announce its plans to work with the Language Testing division of Pearson, the leading education and learning company, to support the promotion of their English language proficiency tests.
Dear sir, The English Language Proficiency Test which teachers recently wrote, was based on the 1999 English Language Teacher Development Project (ELTDP) developed by external consultants from the University of Warwick, United Kingdom.
Meanwhile, districts statewide can choose from approved tests such as the Stanford English Language Proficiency test (SELP) or the Fairfax County district's English language proficiency assessment.
They must still take an English language proficiency test and the math test, but the scores do not have to be used in calculating AYP until the second administration of the test.
A 2005 Education-funded technical review of available documentation for 17 English language proficiency tests found insufficient documentation of the validity of these assessments' results.
The first English Language Proficiency Test was compared with the final English Proficiency Test.
As the premier English language proficiency test, IELTS provides evidence that non-native speakers have the English proficiency skills required for academic success.