14, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- The CTB/McGraw-Hill English Language Proficiency Collaboration and Research Consortium (ELPCRC) has completed their first annual 2010 Summit, convened to discuss English Language Learning (ELL) issues and challenges.
What does ELPCR stand for?
ELPCR stands for English Language Proficiency Collaboration and Research Consortium
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Extra Low Profile Antenna
- Eyring Low Profile Antenna
- East Lincoln Political Action Committee (North Carolina)
- École en Limousin pour la Préparation aux Concours (French school)
- English Language Political Action Committee (est. 1986)
- English Language Proficiency in Aeronautical Communication
- Enrichment Learning Program for the Academically Talented
- Environmental Lead Proficiency Analytical Testing
- East Liberty Presbyterian Church (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Environmental Law and Policy Center
- Edge Light Pupil Cycle Time
- East Lansing Police Department (Michigan)
- English Language Placement Exam (University of California, Santa Barbara; Department of Linguistics; English as a second language)
- English Language Proficiency Exam (Canadian universities)
- Enlaces Latinoamericanos Para Economistas (Spanish: Links to Latin American Economists)
- Ecole Libre Publique Fribourg (French: Free Public School Freiburg; Freiburg, Switzerland)
- Environmental License Plate Fund (California)
- Estimate Leg Plasma Flow
- Edinburgh and Lothians Property Guide
- European Ladies Professional Golf Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
English Language Proficiency Collaboration and Research Consortium Utilizes CTB/McGraw-Hill's LAS Links Assessment for English Language Learners MONTEREY, Calif.