The event was organised by the regional County Sports Partnerships, supported by the English Federation of Disability Sport and sponsors D and P Trophies, Future Sport, House of Type, Metro Rod North East and Transforming Culture.
What does EFDS stand for?
EFDS stands for English Federation of Disability Sport (UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EFDS
We have 11 other meanings of EFDS in our Acronym Attic
- Entrepreneurship-Faculty Development Program
- Environmental Fluid Dynamics Program (Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering; Arizona State University)
- European Foundation for Democracy through Partnership
- Enduits Façades Décoration Rénovation (French renovation company)
- Enfance et Famille des Deux Rives (French: Child and Family of Two Sides)
- English First Division Rugby
- Extended Function Data Register (computer programming)
- Electronic Flight Display System (Naval Air)
- Electronic Fraud Detection System
- Enclosure Fire Detection System
- Error Free Deciseconds (ITU-T)
- Europäische Forschungsgesellschaft Dünne Schichten eV (German: European Society of Thin Films eV)
- European Fret Distribution Services (France)
- Expeditionary Force Development System (US Marine Corps)
- Epping Forest District Swimming Club (UK)
- Extremely Fast Digital Subscriber Line
- English Folk Dance and Song Society
- Environmental Flows Decision Support System
- Engineering Facilities Division Southwest (US Navy)
- Établissement des Femmes Dynamiques de Treichville (French: Establishment of Women Dynamics Treichville; Treichville; Ivory Coast)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Charles Reed, chair of English Federation of Disability Sport, said: I encourage all those who share a passion for seeing disabled people gain the benefits of sport and physical activity to come forward with quality proposals which will make a real difference to people''s lives.
Charles Reed, chair of the English Federation of Disability Sport (EFDS), said: "I encourage all those who share a passion for seeing disabled people gain the benefits of sport and physical activity to come forward with quality proposals which will make a real difference to people's lives.
One huge step in the right direction is the Inclusive Fitness Initiative (IFI), a lottery-funded programme managed by the English Federation of Disability Sport (EFDS).
Run by the English Federation of Disability Sport and supported by the Football Association, the One 2 One Ability Counts programme aims to increase the opportunities for disabled people to play football.
The event is in its sixth year and is supported by the English Federation of Disability Sport and the four North East County Sports Partnerships (CSPs).
A strong supporter of Disability Sport, Ian is a regional ambassador for the English Federation of Disability Sport, and a patron of Percy Hedley School.
Ormesby Table Tennis Club is the perfect example of a club that is totally committed to providing a great sporting experience for disabled people," said Patrick Bonner, northern regional development manager of the English Federation of Disability Sport.