CAPTION(S): SUPPORT: Riverside English Churches Housing Group hand out food at the In Out of the Cold event, above, and right Middlesbrough Council homelessness co-ordinator Sharon Caddell chats with Richard, centre, and another visitor Pictures by MICHELLE MADDISON gazettelive.
What does ECHG stand for?
ECHG stands for English Churches Housing Group
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Elizabeth City Historic District (North Carolina)
- Elyria City Health District (Ohio)
- Erie County Health Department (Ohio)
- Eastern Canada Highland Dancers Alliance
- European Conference on Health Economics (annual)
- European Conference on the History of Economics
- Eastern Cape Higher Education Association (South Africa)
- European Charged Heavy Particle Dosimetry
- Egyptian Petrochemicals Holding Company
- Escambia County Housing Finance Authority (est. 1980; Florida)
- Electro-Catalytic Hyperheater
- Elkhart Community Haunted House (Indiana)
- Ecumenical Christian Helping Hands Organization (Port Townsend, WA)
- Educators and Community Helping Hispanics Onward (Ohio)
- European Clearing Houses on Health Outcomes
- East Chapel Hill High School (North Carolina)
- Ending Chronic Homelessness Initiative (Sacramento, CA)
- Energy Center Hydrogen Initiative (Purdue University; Indiana)
- European Community Health Indicators
- Everett Community Health Improvement Partnership (Somerville, PA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
I work for the English Churches Housing Group, supporting people with drug, alcohol, mental health and homelessness issues.
The Different Landscape Film Project, a collaboration between the Museum of Science and Industry in Manchester and the English Churches Housing Group (ECHG), which runs hostels for homeless people, has led to an exhibition of short films made by hostel residents.
ENGLISH Churches Housing Group say they have no accommodation considered to be uninhabitable.
7m Stages Academy in St Hilda's opened last year, replacing a 1980s hostel in Wellington Street that was run by the English Churches Housing Group (ECHG).
Amicus says the English Churches Housing Group in Leicester will be worst hit with 250 redundancies resulting from the closure of its head office, with the rest of the cuts in Mersey-side.
The STAGES Academy replaces the hostel in Wellington Street which was built in the 1980s and was run by the English Churches Housing Group (ECHG).
7m English Churches Housing Group project has just been completed, with phase two in line for a November opening date.