From City Hall and the Port of Los Angeles to police crime labs and animal shelters, the Engineers and Architects Association plans to continue the strike today.
What does EAA stand for?
EAA stands for Engineers and Architects Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EAA
We have 221 other meanings of EAA in our Acronym Attic
- Eligible and Allocated
- Elite American Assassins (gaming group)
- Emergence of Advertising in America (Duke University; North Carolina)
- Employee Activity Association, Inc.
- Employment Agencies Act
- Encyclopedia of Astronomy and Astrophysics
- End Article Application
- Enemies and Allies (roleplaying games, Dungeons & Dragons)
- Energy Assessment Agency
- Engineer's Degree in Aeronautics and Astronautics
- Enterprise Active Archive (software)
- Enterprise Application Architecture
- Entretiens Annuels d'Activité (French: Annual Performance Activity)
- Environmental Assessment Association
- Equal Access Act of 1984
- Equipment Approval Authority
- Erotic Authors Association (est. 2000)
- Essential Amino Acid
- Essex Air Ambulance (est. 1997; UK)
- Estate Agents Authority (Hong Kong)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: Alex Dobuzinskis Staff Writer Demanding more pay, city employees with the Engineers and Architects Association protested in a corner of Los Angeles International Airport on Sunday, but did not disrupt the thousands of travelers returning at the end of the Thanksgiving weekend.
The Engineers and Architects Association, which has endorsed Hahn challenger Antonio Villaraigosa, took its campaign to the Internet with the Web site www.