What does EMERC stand for?
EMERC stands for Engineering and Medicine Elastomers Research Centre (University of the West of England; UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EMERC
- Emergency Monitoring Equipment Room
- Estimate-Measurement Error Ratio
- Enhanced Measurement for Early Risk Assessment of Latent Defects
- Environmental Management Exchange and Resource Alliance for Local Development (UN Environment Programme)
- European Medical Radiation Learning Development (Leonardo EU consortium in medical physics training since 1997)
- European Multi-Mode Enhanced Radar Long Range Detection
- Event Monitoring Enabling Responses to Anomalous Live Disturbances (DARPA)
- Extensible Microkernel for Embedded, Real-Time, Distributed Systems
- Enlisted Military Education Review Council (US DoD)
- Ministry of Russian Federation for Civil Defense, Emergencies and Elimination of Consequences of Natural Disasters
- Empresa Metropolitana de Residuos Sólidos (Chile)
- Electronic Media in Education Research Group (UK)
- Emergency Condition
- ESnet/MREN Regional Grid Experimental NGI Testbed
- Electronically Managing Enterprise Resources for Government Efficiency and Effectiveness
- Estimation and Mapping of Employment Relocation in a Global Economy in the New Communications Environment (UK)
- Emergency Management by Satellite Communications