Contract awarded for engineering test equipment Category: Measuring and observing and testing instruments Contract Period: 22-Feb-2013 to 6-Mar-2013 Contract Value: (AUD)$11445.
What does ETE stand for?
ETE stands for Engineering Test Equipment
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ETE
We have 62 other meanings of ETE in our Acronym Attic
- Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering (various schools)
- Eliminate the Evidence
- Emergency and Trauma Equipment (Pt) Ltd (South Africa)
- Emerging Themes in Epidemiology
- Energiagazdálkodási Tudományos Egyesület (Hungarian Scientific Society of Energy Economics)
- Energy Transfer Equity, LP
- Energy, Technology and the Environment
- Energy, Transport and Environment
- Engineering and Technology Education
- English Teacher Education
- Enhanced Transitional Employment
- Enter Training Enrollment (TTMS database)
- Enterprise Technology Engineering
- Entreprise, Travail, Emploi (French)
- Environmental Technologies and Engineering (university course)
- Environmental Technology (Wageningen University)
- Environmental Test Engineering
- Errors to Emacs (blog)
- Escola Tecnica de Eletronica (Portugese)
Samples in periodicals archive:
16 per share primarily related to the accelerated write- off of demo and engineering test equipment and for costs associated with a reduction in workforce.
a leading provider of wireless engineering test equipment, today announced that XRONet has selected Azimuth's ACE[TM] 400WB WiMAX channel emulator for comprehensive performance testing of its SoC (system on a chip) product based on the IEEE 802.
the leading provider of Wi-Fi engineering test equipment, today introduced the FMC Performance Test Solution which includes a comprehensive suite of automated test scripts that streamline the testing of fixed-mobile convergence (FMC) products by service providers, handset manufacturers and semiconductor vendors.
the leading provider of Wi-Fi engineering test equipment, today announced that British Telecom (BT), one of the world's leading providers of communications solutions, is employing Azimuth's Fixed-Mobile Convergence (FMC) Performance Test Solution.
the leading provider of Wi-Fi engineering test equipment, today announced that Ralink Technology, a leading developer of 802.
the leading provider of Wi-Fi engineering test equipment.
the leading provider of Wi-Fi([R]) engineering test equipment, today announced that the company has become an associate member of the Fixed-Mobile Convergence Alliance (FMCA), a global alliance of telecom operators whose objective is to accelerate the development of convergence products and services.