ET) Agenda and Speakers Introduction to Back-Up Power Generation * Allen Schaeffer, Executive Director, Diesel Technology Forum(Frederick, MD) Overview of Technology Choices for Emergency Back-Up Electrical Power Outside the Grid * Matt Menzel, Application Engineering Team Leader, U.
What does ETL stand for?
ETL stands for Engineering Team Leader
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ETL
We have 130 other meanings of ETL in our Acronym Attic
- Electric Testing Laboratory
- Electrical Testing Laboratory
- Electrical Transmission Line
- Electron Transport Layer
- Electrotechnical Laboratory
- Embedded Transmission Line
- Emerging Technologies Laboratory
- Endorsed Tools List
- Engine Torque Limit
- Engineer Topographic Laboratories
- Engineering Technical Letter
- Engineering Topographic Laboratory
- Enhanced Transceiver Logic
- Enhanced Transmission Line Model
- Enterprise of Telecommunications Lao (Laos)
- Environmental Technology Laboratory
- Environmental Testing Laboratories (various locations)
- Equipment Testing Lab
- Espace-Trial-Loisirs (French: Recreation-Area-Trial; newsgroup)
- Essex Terminal Railway Co (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 1990, Collins was posted to Alaska as a production engineering team leader, responsible for management of subsurface issues in Prudhoe.
The 29-year-old had previously worked as an engineering team leader at Teesside Cast Products before opting for redundancy earlier this year.
Professionally, I am a principal engineer and engineering team leader with 30 years in the high technology field.
Brian Toleno is application engineering team leader, Henkel electronics group (henkel.
Contact: Todd Mansfield, Systems Engineering Team Leader Company description: ECCO designs and manufactures mostly amber warning lights and backup alarms for utility vehicles.
Coventry and Warwickshire Business Link engineering team leader Alan Lord said the cash was available for a wide range of projects.
Coventry and Warwickshire Business Link engineering team leader Alan Lord said: "Even at this time of economic uncertainty in the industry, local firms can get significant funding to develop their products and markets, so creating the right skills for them to prosper and grow.