Having the entire solution manual available as live Mathcad files is a tremendous advantage," said Scott Hendricks, associate professor of engineering science and mechanics at Virginia Tech.
What does ESM stand for?
ESM stands for Engineering Science and Mechanics
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ESM
We have 334 other meanings of ESM in our Acronym Attic
- End System Multicast (peercasting)
- Endoscopic Sewing Machine (medical)
- Endpoint Security Management (software)
- Endpoint Security Manager (software)
- Energy Saving Material
- Energy Savings Management
- Energy Savings Measure
- Engadin Ski Marathon (Switzerland)
- Engine Shop Manual
- Engine Starter Motor
- Engineering Service Memorandum (US DoD)
- Engineering Systems Management (various schools)
- Enhanced Service Management
- Enhanced Services Manager (Lucent)
- Enhanced Session Management
- Entente Saône Mamirolle (French handball club)
- Entente Sportive Marguerittoise (French sports club)
- Entente Sportive Maritime (French sports club)
- Entente Sportive Mélorienne (French sports club)
- Entente Sportive Moncéenne (French sports club)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cribb holds a bachelor of science degree in engineering science and mechanics from the University of Florida.