What does EM1 stand for?
EM1 stands for Engineering Model 1 (telescope project)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EM1
- Electro-Magnetic Lumped-Circuit (hybrid circuit modeling)
- Expectation-Maximization Maximum Likelihood
- Emergency Management On-Scene Commander
- Expectation-Maximization-Based Phase Estimator
- Electronic Media Publications, Repair Parts Special Tools Lists
- Expectation-Maximization Sequential Monte-Carlo
- Electro-Magnetic/Electronic Security Measures
- Enhanced Monitor/Matrix Unit (Hekimian)
- Effective Manager 1 (course title; National School of Government; UK)
- Electrician's Mate First Class (Naval Rating)
- Enriched Mantle 1 (geology)
- Electrician's Mate Second Class (Naval Rating)
- E-Marketplace Integration & Interoperability (symposium)
- Euro Muffler 2 Round Pipes
- Electrician's Mate Third Class (Naval Rating)
- E-Mail for Administrations and Groups (european project)
- Extended Memory 64 Technology (Intel)
- E-Mail Archive Appliance
- Eagan, McAllister Associates, Inc.
- Early Medical Abortion