00 Lecture notes in mechanics; 1 TA492 The new series, produced by the Engineering Mechanics Institute, is designed to transcend the conventional division of mechanics and provide a forum for state-of-the-art research that tackles the range of complex issues facing society today.
What does EMI stand for?
EMI stands for Engineering Mechanics Institute (American Society of Civil Engineers)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EMI
We have 237 other meanings of EMI in our Acronym Attic
- Electronic Message Interface
- Electronic Money Institution
- Emergency Management Institute
- Emergency Management Issues
- Emerging Markets Index (HSBC)
- Emirates Media Inc. (Abu Dhabi, UAE)
- Employment Market Information (India)
- Encore Marketing International (Lanham, MD)
- Énergie Minimale d'Inflammation (French: Minimum Ignition Energy)
- Energy Markets International (various locations)
- Engineering, Manufacturing and Industrial (industry sector)
- English as the Medium of Instruction (Hong Kong)
- Enhanced Multilayer Software Image (Cisco)
- Enter Missing Involuntary (child disappearance; NCIC form datum)
- Enterprise Management Implementation
- Enterprise Mentors International (Draper, UT)
- Entraide Médicale Internationale
- Entraide Missionnaire Internationale (French: Mutual International Missionary)
- Equal Monthly Installments (finance/business)
- Equated Monthly Installment
Samples in periodicals archive:
184 TE250 16 papers on the testing and modeling of pavement materials and structures, first presented at the Inaugural International Conference of the Engineering Mechanics Institute, are included in this volume sponsored by the American Society of Civil Engineers.