Hamad continued his naval service as a civilian for 23 years, culminating a distinguished career as Director of Logistics for the Navy Engineering Logistics Office.
What does ELO stand for?
ELO stands for Engineering Logistics Office
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ELO
We have 64 other meanings of ELO in our Acronym Attic
- Early Learning Opportunities (Florida)
- East Lothian Orienteers (orienteering club; Edinburgh, Scotland, UK)
- Edge Localized Orbital
- Electric Light Orchestra (band)
- Electric Start-Long Shaft-Oil Injected (boat motors)
- Emerging Leaders Ocala (Florida, USA)
- Emisora Libre de Orcasitas (Madrid, Spain radio station)
- Enabling Learning Objective
- Enemy Lock On! (military flight simulation magazine)
- Engineering Liaison Office
- Environmental Liaison Officer
- Epitaxial Lateral Overgrowth
- Epoxidized Linseed Oil
- Eric Loizeau Organisations (French event company)
- Essential Learning Outcomes
- Establishment Liaison Officer
- Extended Learning Opportunity
- Extra Large Orifice (fire sprinklers)
- Extremely Low Observable
- Electro-Optical Collection and Analysis Targeting System
Samples in periodicals archive:
GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals, IKON Office Solutions, Internal Revenue Service, JPMorgan Chase, Kraft Foods, Men's Wearhouse, The Mount Sinai Medical Center, MTA New York City Transit, MTA Long Island Railroad, Navy Engineering Logistics Office, New York City Teaching Fellows, NYC Department of Information Technology and Telecommunication, Reed Elsevier/Reed Business Information, Time Warner Cable of NY & NJ, U.
Dave Baucom, Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Navy, (Acquisition and Logistics Management) led several acquisition interns and contracting professionals from both the Naval Sea Systems Command and Naval Engineering Logistics Office on a tour of Blind Industries and Services of Maryland (BISM) headquarters in Baltimore, Md.