The 48M-1 maintenance requirement may require assistance from the Engineering Laboratory Technician (ELT) division for completion.
What does ELT stand for?
ELT stands for Engineering Laboratory Technician
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ELT
We have 112 other meanings of ELT in our Acronym Attic
- Electronic Lien and Title (system)
- Electronic Light Table
- Elizabethtown (Amtrak station code; Elizabethtown, PA)
- Emergency Locator Transmitter
- Employment Law Training (various locations)
- Endless Loop Tachycardia
- Energy Let - Through
- Enforcement of Laws and Treaties
- Engineering Lab Team
- English Language Teaching
- English Language Training
- English Literature in Transition (journal)
- Entrance-Level Training
- Entreprise Lyonnaise de Téléphonie (French telecommunications company)
- Entry Level Test (education; various locations)
- Entry Level Training
- Environmental Liability Transfer (St. Louis, MO)
- Espace Langue Tokyo (French; Japanese language school)
- Euglobulin Lysis Time (blood test)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Navy in the mid 1980s as prototype instructor and lead engineering laboratory technician.