Our program integrates science and engineering fundamentals with real-world experience and state-of-the-art learning tools from the first day," Phillips said.
What does EFunda stand for?
EFunda stands for Engineering Fundamentals
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Egyptian Feminist Union (Egypt)
- Equine Fertility Unit (horse breeding facility; Newmarket, England, UK)
- Équipe de Formation Universitaire (French: University Training Team)
- Examen Final Uniforme (French: Uniform Final Examination; accounting examination)
- Exclusive Farm Use (zoning)
- Exhibition Federation of Ukraine (Kiev, Ukraine)
- European Forum on Underground Construction (nuclear waste disposal; Hamburg, Germany)
- European Forum on Urban Forestry
- Escape from Union Mine (computer gaming)
- Extraneous Function Call (software fault)
- Evolving Fuzzy Neural Network
- Endocrine Follow-Up Program (University of Michigan; Ann Arbor, MI)
- Environment-Friendly Use Period
- Electrical Function Utility Suite (electronics software)
- European Forum for Urban Safety
- École Française de Vilnius (French: French School of Vilnius; Vilnius, Lithuania)
- Écoles Françaises de Voile (French: French Sailing School)
- Efavirenz (pharmaceutical drug)
- Electric-Field-Variant Function
- Electronic Viewfinder
Samples in periodicals archive:
Engineering Fundamentals with Lego Spring Break Camp - Ages 9-11.
Engineering Fundamentals with LEGO: for children grades 3 to 5; session 2: Monday, July 23 through Friday, July 27.
Behavioural competencies focus on time management, business, work ethics and effective communications skills while technical competencies encompass engineering fundamentals, polymer/PET process and technology training; mechanical, electrical and instrumentation maintenance in addition to information technology and enterprise resource planning.
The 17 inaugural papers examine such topics as biomolecular engineering fundamentals and advances in biofuels, structural complexities in the active layers of organic electronics, moving beyond mass-based parameters for the conductivity analysis of sulfonated polymers, ionic liquids in chemical engineering, theoretical aspects of immunity, batteries for electric and hybrid-electric vehicles, solar energy to biofuels, and lessons from force measurements on design rules for biomolecular adhesion.
They both have the potential to win and the team's engineering fundamentals have yet again been reinforced to ensure that the cars are in a strong position to score points in our home race.
The practice problems book includes sample problems covering engineering fundamentals and all disciplines of civil engineering.
The emphasis of the curricular development activities of the network is on creative and innovative combinations of sound science and engineering fundamentals along with advanced manufacturing technologies.