The instructor and students of the bioresource and agricultural engineering fluid mechanics class may find the new teaching device an adventure.
What does EFM stand for?
EFM stands for Engineering Fluid Mechanics
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EFM
We have 128 other meanings of EFM in our Acronym Attic
- Electronic Field Manual (US Army)
- Electronic Field Mill
- Electronic Flow Measurement
- Electronic Freight Management (US DOT)
- Electrostatic Force Microscopy
- Eligible Family Member
- Emergency Financial Manager (Michigan)
- Emerging Financial Market
- Emitter File Memory
- Employ Florida Marketplace (online job search)
- Enhanced Fighter Maneuverability
- Enhanced Flux Maintenance (for microfiltration systems)
- Enseignement et Formation en Mathématiques (French: Education and Training in Mathematics)
- Enterprise Feedback Management
- Environmental Fluid Mechanics (various organizations)
- Environmental Forum of Marin (California)
- Environmentally Friendly Mode (transportation)
- Equipped for Mission (Newfrontiers USA)
- Equivalent Frame Method (ACI design of slab systems)
- Escadron de Formation des Moniteurs (French: Squadron Training Instructors)