The Navy Engineering Field Division Southwest in San Diego plans a multiple award contract for operations and maintenance at various locations in Southern California.
What does EFD stand for?
EFD stands for Engineering Field Division (NAVFAC)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of EFD
We have 74 other meanings of EFD in our Acronym Attic
- Electricity Fuel Dispatch (DOE, NEMS)
- Electronic Fill Device
- Electronic Flight Display
- Electronic Forms Designer (Microsoft)
- Electronic Fuel Display (aviation)
- Emergency Flotation Device (various organizations)
- Employers' Forum on Disability (UK)
- Engine Fuel Display
- Engineering Field Division
- Engineering Flow Diagram
- Enterprise Flash Drive
- Enterprise Fund Distributors (Atlanta, GA)
- Entreprise Française de Distribution (French: French Distribution Company)
- Environment for Development (various locations)
- Équipe de France Douane (French: France Custom Team; sports)
- Equipment Functional Description
- Erie France Distribution (manufacturing)
- Essential Facilities Doctrine (antitrust law)
- Eurofund International, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tetra Tech will provide program management and technical environmental services to the Department of the Navy, Naval Facilities Engineering Command, Engineering Field Division (EFD), South.