Under the terms of the agreement, DNV received software and technology from Conam to enhance its capabilities in risk-based inspection, engineering criticality assessments and fitness for service areas.
What does ECA stand for?
ECA stands for Engineering Criticality Assessment
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ECA
We have 423 other meanings of ECA in our Acronym Attic
- Employment Conditions Abroad
- Employment Counsellor's Assistant
- Enemy Capability Assessment
- Energia Costa Azul (natural gas terminal: US and Mexico)
- Energy Conversion Agreement
- Enforceable Consent Agreement
- Engine Control Amplifier
- Engineering Capability Assessment
- Engineering Change Analysis
- Engineering Change Authorization
- English Clergy Association (UK)
- Enhanced Capital Allowance
- Enregistrements à la Carte pour les Aveugles (French audio recording organization)
- Ensayos Clinicos Aleatoreos (Spanish)
- Enseignement Catholique Actualités (French: Catholic Education News)
- Enterobacterial Common Antigen
- Enterprise Communications Application (software)
- Enterprise Computing Architecture
- Entertainment Coaches of America Inc.
- Entertainment Consumers Association (Wilton, CT, USA)