Lynden development, water and storm drainage design 17 Bennett Engineering Civil engineering and 2000 Franklin St.
What does ECE stand for?
ECE stands for Engineering Civil Engineering (various schools)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ECE
We have 183 other meanings of ECE in our Acronym Attic
- Electro-Chemical Engineering
- Electronic Combat Environment (aircrew training devices)
- Electronic Commerce Europe (Association)
- Electronic Communication Equipment
- Electronic Concepts & Engineering (Holland, OH)
- Electronics and Communications Engineer
- Em Caso de Emergência (Portugal)
- Embedded-Control Europe (online information portal)
- Endothelin Converting Enzyme
- Energy Conversion Efficiency
- Engineering Cost Estimate
- Environmental Compliance Evaluation
- Environmental Control Engineer
- Environmental Control Equipment (UK)
- Error Correction Coded
- Escadron de Chasse et d'Expérimentation (French: Fighter Squadron and Experimentation)
- Escenic Content Engine (est. 1997)
- Escrime Club Estudiantin (French: Student Fencing Club)
- Europa Central y del Este (Spanish)
- European Congress on Epileptology (epilepsy)