He formerly led CACI's Integrated Engineering Business Group, which was responsible for a significant portion of the company's engineering and logistics business.
What does EBG stand for?
EBG stands for Engineering Business Group (Russia)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EBG
We have 48 other meanings of EBG in our Acronym Attic
- Earnings before Goodwill (financial metric)
- Easy Being Green (various locations)
- Ecobank Ghana Ltd.
- El Bagre (airport code; Colombia)
- Electric Bass Guitar (instrument)
- Electromagnetic Band Gap
- Electron Beam Gun
- Electronic Business Group (France)
- Elektronische Bauelemente Gesellschaft (German: Electron Devices Society; Austria)
- Emirates Bank Group (United Arab Emirates)
- Enterprise Business Group (various organizations)
- Epic Beard Guy (Internet meme)
- Epstein Becker & Green (law firm; New York, NY)
- Ernst-Barlach-Gymnasium (German high school name; several cities)
- EuroBonus Gold
- European Board of Gastroenterology
- Evil Black Gun (assault rifle)
- Evolution Beeson Gregory (now Evolution Securities Limited; UK)
- Edmonton Beer Geeks Anonymous (Canada)
- English Blind Golf Association (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The company's Plant Engineering Business Group offers a complete range of turn-key services to energy and industrial plants encompassing consulting, site survey, designing and engineering the architectural, civil, mechanical, and electrical work.
TARDEC's Engineering Business Group selected Windchill, PTC's Web-based collaboration solution, in a competitive process where they evaluated solutions from five vendors.