Also, with the V5R17 release, is a Resource Centric view that lets process planners assign parts from the engineering Bill of Materials to the desired station in the factory.
What does EBOM stand for?
EBOM stands for Engineering Bill of Materials
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EBOM
We have 3 other meanings of EBOM in our Acronym Attic
- Evaluation - Building Our Future (UK)
- East Barnet Old Grammarians (soccer club; England, UK)
- Evidence-Based Obstetrics and Gynecology (journal)
- East Barnet Old Grammarians Football Club (London, England, UK)
- Enhance Biotech, Inc.
- Engineering Book of Knowledge
- European Body of Knowledge
- Electronic Bills of Lading (shipping)
- Emory Beacon of Light, Inc. (Washington, DC)
- Electronic Bill Of Material
- Enterprise Business Object Model
- Evil Brotherhood of Mutants
- Existing Buildings: Operations and Maintenance (training; Leadership in Environmental and Energy Design)
- Everchanging Book of Names
- European Backbone Network (provides Internet IP and ISO CLNS)
- Extracorporeal Blood Oxygenation and Ozonation
- East Bay Outreach Project (University of California, Berkeley)
- Eastern Bay of Plenty (New Zealand)
- Ebrary Book Ordering Platform (Ebrary; Palo Alto, CA)
- Electrical Balance of Plant
Samples in periodicals archive:
Additionally, Model Manager allows companies to quickly take an engineering Bill of Materials (BOM) and make it ready for manufacturing.
ENOVIA SmarTeam Engineering Express deploys best practices for working with Engineering Bill of Materials (E-BOMs) from concept to manufacturing phases of the product lifecycle, enabling mid-sized businesses to significantly accelerate new product launches.