What does EADS stand for?
EADS stands for Engineering Analysis & Data System
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EADS
We have 24 other meanings of EADS in our Acronym Attic
- École d'Antidérapage de Regensdorf (Swiss driving safety school)
- Egyptian Association for Development and Rehabilitation
- Elemento Aggiuntivo Della Retribuzione (Italian: Additional Elements of Pay; National Collective Bargaining Agreement)
- Erythrocyte ATP (Adenosine Tri-Phosphate)/ADP (Adenosine Diphosphate) Ratio
- Emergency Animal Disease Response Agreement (Australia)
- Euro-Atlantic Disaster Response Coordination Centre (NATO)
- Euro-Atlantic Disaster Response Unit
- Eastern Air Defense Sector
- Echelons Above Division Study
- Embedded Asynchronous Data Stream
- Enhanced Access Diversity Service
- Environmental Assessment Data System
- European Aeronautic Defence and Space Company N.V.
- Expeditionary Air Defense System (USMC)
- Extended Air Defense Systems
- Enhanced Apple Digital Sound Chip
- Extended Air Defense Simulation
- European Agency for Development in Special Needs Education
- Energy Asset Decision Support System
- East Anglian Daily Times (UK newspaper)