The Engineering Advancement Association of Japan, which also took part in the project, said there is a lot of data from the Weyburn project that can be used for reference but that it will have to see how it can be applied to Japan, given that conditions differ between countries.
What does ENAA stand for?
ENAA stands for Engineering Advancement Association of Japan (est. 1978)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ENAA
We have 1 other meaning of ENAA in our Acronym Attic
- Europe and North America
- European Navigator (digital library)
- European Nitrogen Assessment (Nitrogen in Europe)
- Exclusive Negotiation Agreement
- External Network Adapter
- Extra Neutral Alcohol
- Extractable Nuclear Antibody
- Kenai, AK, USA - Kenai Municipal Airport (Airport Code)
- Epithelial Cell-Derived Neutrophil-Activating Peptide 78
- Electrodiagnostic Neurophysiological Automated Analysis (medical telecommunications and teleconsultation)
- Epithermal Neutron Activation Analysis
- European Network Against Arms Trade
- Encyclopedia of New Age Beliefs
- Evening Newspaper Advertising Bureau
- Education Now and Babies Later (Minnesota)
- Emerging Native American Business Lending (Poplar, MT)
- Energetic Neutral Atom Beam Lithography/Epitaxy
- European National Activities for Basic Language Resources
- Early Notification and Assistance Convention
- École de l'Aviation Civile