NYSE: SGR) today announced that a consortium of its Shaw Stone & Webster unit and CTCI Corporation of Taiwan, Republic of China, has been awarded a contract to provide engineering, procurement, construction and commissioning (EPCC) services to HMC Polymers Company Limited for a propane dehydrogenation (PDH) plant to be located in Map Ta Phut, Rayong, Thailand.
What does EPCC stand for?
EPCC stands for Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Commissioning
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of EPCC
We have 53 other meanings of EPCC in our Acronym Attic
- El Paso Community College (El Paso, TX)
- El Paso County Coliseum (El Paso, TX)
- El Paso County Community College (El Paso, TX, USA)
- Electric Plant Control Console
- Electronic Patient-Centered Communication
- Elliott Prairie Community Church (Oregon)
- Emergency Pet Care Center
- Emergency Psychiatric Care Center
- Enable Potential Coaching and Consultancy (UK)
- Engineering, Procurement & Construction Contractor
- Enhanced Pod Control Computer (LANTIRN)
- Entreprise Pyrénéenne Charpente et Couverture (French: Pyrenean Frame and Cover Company)
- Environmental Pollution Control Centre (Nepal)
- Environmental Pollution Control Coordinator (APHIS)
- Environmental Program Coordination Committee
- Environmental Protection Certification Company, Inc.
- Escola P. Cristovao Colombo
- Estes Park Chamber of Commerce (Estes Park, Colorado, USA)
- Estes Park Conference Center (Estes Park, Colorado, USA)
- Estonian Philharmonic Chamber Choir
Samples in periodicals archive:
SABIC) for engineering, procurement, construction and commissioning of a 400,000 metric ton per annum high density polyethylene (HDPE) plant.
HOUSTON -- A joint operation between PT Brown & Root Indonesia, a subsidiary of KBR, JGC Corporation (JGC) of Japan and PT Pertafenikki Engineering (PFN) of Indonesia has been awarded the engineering, procurement, construction and commissioning (EPCC) contract by BP Berau, Ltd.