It also expects to cut engineering, manufacturing, information technology and advertising costs.
What does EMIT stand for?
EMIT stands for Engineering, Manufacturing, Information Technology
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EMIT
We have 37 other meanings of EMIT in our Acronym Attic
- Educational Management Information System Centre (Ministry of Education; Thailand)
- Exact Mean Integrated Squared Error
- Emission Security
- Electromagnetic Interference Safety Margin
- Electromagnetic Mission
- Evaluation Methods for Internet Security Technology (National Science Foundation and US Department of Homeland Security)
- Embedded Micro Internetworking Technology
- Emergency Message Initiation Terminal
- Energy Manager in Training
- Engineering and Manufacturing Institute of Technology
- Enzyme Multiplied Immunoassay Technique
- Examination, Maintenance, Inspection and Testing (various organizations)
- Exxonmobil Information Technology
- East Midlands International Trade Association (network for international trade and business development; UK)
- European Microsoft Information Technology Forum
- Electromagnetic Interference Test Plan
- Electronic Mail Interface to Technical Support (SAS Institute, Inc.)
- Electronic Mail Invitation to Tender System
- Emergency Mobile Intelligent Telephone System
- Environmental Monitoring of an Integrated Transport Strategy
Samples in periodicals archive:
AS&K offers competency models, training evaluation consulting, tests/certifications and surveys, and customer service excellence services in a wide range of public and private sector organizations from engineering, manufacturing, information technology, pharmaceutical, and finance industries.
McDonald brings over 20 years experience in sales & marketing, engineering, manufacturing, information technology, business re-engineering and client operations across many industries.