Childers, President of Shaw's Engineering, Construction and Maintenance Division, said, "With these two new awards, Shaw Stone & Webster continues its leadership role as a provider of premier services to the nuclear power industry.
What does ECM stand for?
ECM stands for Engineering, Construction and Maintenance
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ECM
We have 365 other meanings of ECM in our Acronym Attic
- energy-corrected milk
- Engine Condition Monitoring
- Engine Control Module
- Engine Cranking Mode
- Engineering Change Management
- Engineering Change Modification
- Engineering Conception Maintenance (Belgian engineering consulting firm)
- Engineering Construction Management (various locations)
- Engineering Coordination Memo
- Engineering Coordination Memorandum
- Enhanced Case Management (various locations)
- Enhanced Communications Manager
- Enseignement Catholique Meldois (French: Meldois Catholic Education; Meaux, France)
- Enterprise Change Management
- Enterprise Channel Management
- Enterprise Commerce Management
- Enterprise Compensation Management (software)
- Enterprise Compliance Management
- Enterprise Component Modeling (Platinum Technology)
- Enterprise Composite Model (Cisco)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Childers, President of Shaw's Engineering, Construction and Maintenance Division, said, "We are pleased to have been selected for these two awards which further demonstrate the confidence our nuclear industry clients are placing in us to provide strategic design, maintenance and modifications services.
Childers, President of Shaw's Engineering, Construction and Maintenance Division.
com, which is a provider of design, engineering, construction and maintenance services to telecommunications companies, utility providers, and real estate developers in the western United States.