25, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - UNIBOARD, a North American leader of manufactured engineered wood products, has announced today the return of its Excel MDF grade brand name to reflect the latest improvement made to the Classic grade.
What does EWP stand for?
EWP stands for Engineered Wood Products
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EWP
We have 76 other meanings of EWP in our Acronym Attic
- Electronic Work Permit
- Electronic Workpaper
- Electronic Workplace
- Elevated Work Platform
- Elliot Wave Principal (observed fractal-like repetitions in asset values over time)
- Emergency War Plan
- Emergency Watershed Protection
- Employee Work Profile
- Employee Workplace
- End Water Poverty (est. 2007)
- Engineering Work Package
- English Writing Proficiency (various universities)
- Enhanced Working Position
- Ethics Working Party (International Stem Cell Forum)
- ETSI Work Program
- European Water Partnership (EU)
- Ever-Durable Warepad (suspension accessory)
- Extended Warranty Program (various organizations)
- Extended WorkPass Program (New Jersey)
- Elevating Work Platform Association of Australia (Mona Vale, New South Wales, Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
BOISE, Idaho, January 19 /PRNewswire/ -- - Wholesale Distributor Will Help Expand UK and Irish Customers' Access to Boise Engineered Wood Products Boise Cascade, LLC, announced today that Crown Timber plc has been appointed as its wholesale distributor of engineered wood products in the United Kingdom and Ireland.
Residential construction contractors also uses structural engineered wood products and finger-jointed studs that contain adhesives.
Now, with increasing frequency, new homes are being built with engineered wood products throughout the structure, from floor to roof.
Demand is growing for engineered wood products such as laminated I-beams and oriented strandboard.
SSI, a leading manufacturer of glulam beams, I-joists and open-web trusses for commercial and multifamily roof and floor systems, plans to exit the engineered wood products business and restructure its remaining business around its core glulam product line.
The session, held at Uniboard's Moncure, North Carolina mega-site, was designed to further educate customers on the Company's engineered wood products and manufacturing processes in a stimulating and hands-on environment.
There are several other Canadian truss manufacturers looking to buy that material, and with the big trend toward engineered wood products because of MSR, there will be other companies looking at doing engineered high beams and looking to buy material on the open market," End says.