Papers from the meeting are collected here, in sections on national programs and fuel cycles, spent nuclear fuel, and nuclear waste glasses and vitrification, in addition to ceramic wasteforms, engineered barrier systems and the near field, cement-based systems, geological disposal and waste treatment, container corrosion, and migration and colloids.
What does EBS stand for?
EBS stands for Engineered Barrier System
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of EBS
We have 249 other meanings of EBS in our Acronym Attic
- Emergency Bunker Surcharge (shipping)
- Empire Board Supply
- Employee Benefit Solutions, Inc. (Houston, TX)
- Employee Benefit Specialist
- Employee Benefit Strategies, L.L.C.
- Employee Benefit Systems, Inc.
- Employee Benefits Survey
- End Building Node (network topology)
- Enemy Boat Spotted (gaming)
- Engine Brake System (motorized vehicles)
- Engineered Business Systems, Inc.
- Engineering Biological Systems (various organizations)
- Enhanced Braking System (Black & Decker Corporation)
- Enterprise Backup Software (various companies)
- Enterprise Backup System (Compaq)
- Enterprise Business Systems
- Environmental Baseline Survey
- Environmental Brake Services Corporation
- Environmental Building Solutions, LLC (New York, NY)
- Environnement Bâtiments Services (French: Environmental Building Services)
Samples in periodicals archive:
examines long-term stability analysis, the range of engineered barrier systems and barrier performance
The 82 papers delivered at the September 2007 symposium explore geological disposal, intermediate level and plutonium wasteforms, glasses and glass composite materials, leaching, ceramic wasteforms, radiation effects, spent fuel, engineered barrier systems, and performance assessment.