After the engineer of record on the project raised concerns, the county determined that 15 floors of reinforcing steel at the Harmon had been improperly installed by subcontractor Pacific Coast Steel, which is overseen by CityCenter general contractor Perini Building Co.
What does EOR stand for?
EOR stands for Engineer of Record
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EOR
We have 64 other meanings of EOR in our Acronym Attic
- End of Retransmission
- End of RIB
- End of Round (gaming)
- End of Row
- End of Run (Oil Refining)
- End of Run (US Postal Service)
- End of Runway
- End of the Road/Route
- Engage on Remote
- Engage Order Remote
- Engineering Order Request
- Enhanced Oil Recovery
- Ente Operador Regional (Spanish: Regional Operator Entity)
- Enterprise of Responsibility
- Enterprise Organizational Readiness
- Epping-Ongar Railway (UK)
- Equal Opportunity Representative (US Army)
- Equipment Operational Readiness
- Equipment Operationally Ready
- Essence of Recovery (alcoholism website)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hawrelechko said that "designation of Allen & Hoshall as the Engineer of Record for our world-class resort is a significant step to bring us closer to groundbreaking.
In El Paso, he has been the engineer of record on projects for each of El Paso Water Utilities/Public Service Board's four wastewater treatment plants.