His military education includes the Engineer Officer Basic Course, Engineer Captains Career Course, Command and General Staff College, Intermediate Level Education and the Joint Engineer Operations Course.
What does EOBC stand for?
EOBC stands for Engineer Officer Basic Course
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of EOBC
We have 1 other meaning of EOBC in our Acronym Attic
- East Oakland Boxing Association (Oakland, CA)
- Eastern Ontario Baseball Association (Canada)
- Eastern Ontario Basketball Association
- Eastern Ontario Broomball Association (Canada)
- Employee Outside Business Activity
- Equality Operations on Boolean Arguments
- Estudios Onomastico Biograficos de al-Andalus
- Electro-Optical Bread Board
- Early Onset Breast Carcinomas (age-defined tumors)
- Eastern Ohio Basketball Camp (est. 1969; Sherrodsville, OH)
- Environment Observation and Balance Council (international activism group)
- Ethernet Out-of-Band Channel (Cisco Systems)
- European Open Beach Championship
- Economic Opportunity Board of Clark County
- End of Business Day
- Estimated Off-Block Date (International Civil Aviation Organization)
- Europäische On-Board-Diagnose (German: European On-Board-Diagnostics; vehicle emissions; EU directive)
- European On Board Diagnosis
- European On-Board Diagnostics
- Evolutionary Origin of Bipolar Disorder (psychology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Army Command and General Staff College, the Joint Engineer Operations Course, the Engineer Captains Career Course, and Engineer Officer Basic Course.
HE IS PRIOR ENLISTED AND A GRADUATE OF THE PRIMARY LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT COURSE, THE BASIC NONCOMISSIONED OFFICER COURSE, THE ENGINEER OFFICER BASIC COURSE, THE SIGNAL OFFICER ADVANCED COURSE, AND THE INFORMATION SYSTEMS MANAGEMENT COURSE.
He is a graduate of the Engineer Officer Basic Course, the Infantry Officer Advance Course, Command and General Staff College, and the Telecom Systems Engineering Course.
He is a graduate of the Engineer Officer Basic Course and holds a bachelor's in civil engineering and a master's in structural engineering from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Commissioned through the Army Reserve Officer Training Corps, he is a graduate of the Engineer Officer Basic Course and the Sapper Leader Course at Fort Leonard Wood, Missouri, and the Marine Engineer Dive Officer School at Panama City, Florida.
He is a graduate of the Engineer Officer Basic Course and the United States Army Ranger School and holds a bachelor s in civil engineering technology from the Rochester Institute of Technology.
He is a graduate of the Engineer Officer Basic Course, the Marine and Engineer Dive Officer (MEDO) Course at the Naval Diving and Salvage Training Center, and the Sapper Leader Course.