In the Engineer Captains Career Course, leaders should have improved knowledge of sister Service engineer capabilities and a common understanding of other U.
What does ECCC stand for?
ECCC stands for Engineer Captains Career Course
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ECCC
We have 179 other meanings of ECCC in our Acronym Attic
- Eau Claire Community Council
- École de Cuisine du Chef Corvez (French: Cooking School Chef of Corvez)
- Edinburgh City Centre Company (UK)
- El Camino Community College (Torrance, CA)
- El Camino Country Club (California)
- Electronic Colloquium on Computational Complexity
- Electronic Commerce Council of Canada
- Emeritus Certified Cost Consultant
- Employee Charitable Contribution Campaign
- Energy Conversion and Conservation Center (Louisiana)
- Engineering Control Center Console
- Episcopal Camps and Conference Centers Inc
- Erie County Community Corrections (Erie, NY)
- Essex County Cricket Club
- Étoile Cassis Carnoux la Ciotat (French football club)
- European Champion Clubs Cup (athletic competition)
- European Club Crew Championships
- European Command Coordination Committee
- European Communities Chemistry Council
- Evangelical Christian Church in Canada (est. 1804)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Following graduation from the Engineer Captains Career Course he moved to Alaska and in February 2009 assumed command of C/864th EN BN (HVY).
The Army's required schooling, such as the Engineer Basic Officer Leader Course, Engineer Captains Career Course, and the United States Army Command and General Staff College provide an extensive background in construction management that meet the day-to-day requirements of district command.
Training and Doctrine Command (TRADOC) Pamphlet (Pam) 525-8-2 (3) As a small group leader at the Engineer Captains Career Course (ECCC), I can poll students to discover how many have formal, professional development plans established and enforced by their rating chains.
Army Command and General Staff College, the Joint Engineer Operations Course, the Engineer Captains Career Course, and Engineer Officer Basic Course.
A graduate of the Engineer Captains Career Course, he is an intern engineer in New York.
The Engineer Captains Career Course is leading the exodus away from the familiar to meet the needs of the force.
Officer Education System: The focus of this subgroup was the shift of the Engineer Captains Career Course to the Midgrade Learning Continuum 2015 to align with ARFORGEN and the Army Learning Concept.