To qualify for it, a customer submits a declared list of compliant engine serial numbers, along with engine maintenance records, to CFM for evaluation to ensure the engine content, overhaul practices, and repairs are consistent with CFM requirements for that engine model.
What does ESN stand for?
ESN stands for Engine Serial Number
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ESN
We have 106 other meanings of ESN in our Acronym Attic
- Educationally Sub-Normal (UK)
- Electrical Symbol Number
- Electronic Serial Number
- Electronic Signage Network
- Electronic Sports Network
- Electronic Switched Network
- Elysian Space Navy (Honor Harrington science fiction novels)
- Emergency Service Number
- Employed Student Nurse (Canada)
- Energy Sciences Network (Sprint)
- Engineering Services Network
- English-Speaking Nation
- Entente Sportive Nanterre (French sports club)
- Entente Sportive Nogentaise (French sports club)
- Enterprise Services for NFuse (software)
- Enterprise Social Networking
- Enterprise Storage Network
- Entertainment and Sports Network
- Entreprise de Services du Numérique (French: Digital Service Company)
- EOSDIS Science Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
Number of engine run hours at the time of failure * Engine serial number.
Description: The recalled mini tillers have Honda GX25 mini four-stroke engines and their engine serial numbers can be found on the engine near the fuel tank cap.