It supplies to a range of markets including helicopters, military, business, regional and commercial aircraft, resulting in more than one billion engine operating hours.
What does EOH stand for?
EOH stands for Engine Operating Hours
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EOH
We have 25 other meanings of EOH in our Acronym Attic
- Electro Optical Guided Weapons Counter Measures
- Electro-Optical Holography
- Emergency Operation Headquarters (also seen as EOHQ)
- End of Header (computing)
- End of Healing
- End of Heartache
- End of Hole (drill and bore holes)
- End Of Overhaul
- Ending On-Hand (inventory)
- Endurance Of Hate (South Wales metal band)
- Engine Overhaul
- Engineered Overhaul (US Navy)
- Engineering Open House
- Environmental & Occupational Health
- Equal Opportunity Hater
- Équipe Opérationnelle d'Hygiène (French: Operational Hygiene Team)
- Equipment On Hand
- Equipment Operator Hauling
- Equivalent Operating Hours (power generation)
- Eve Online Hold'em (online poker)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Because the N-ViroMotive electronically controls the Gen Sets operational load sharing and the N-Limit idle limiting system, actual engine operating hours are reduced to an absolute minimum.