The agreement also encompasses spare engine support to cover scheduled and unscheduled removals and engine condition monitoring.
What does ECM stand for?
ECM stands for Engine Condition Monitoring
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of ECM
We have 365 other meanings of ECM in our Acronym Attic
- Emap Consumer Media (UK)
- Emergency Changeover Message (CCS #7/ITU-T)
- Emerging Capital Market
- Employment Case Manager (various organizations)
- Endothelial Cell Multimerin
- Endpoint Congestion Management (IETF)
- Ends Center Matched
- Energy Conservation Management
- Energy Conservation Measure
- energy-corrected milk
- Engine Control Module
- Engine Cranking Mode
- Engineering Change Management
- Engineering Change Modification
- Engineering Conception Maintenance (Belgian engineering consulting firm)
- Engineering Construction Management (various locations)
- Engineering Coordination Memo
- Engineering Coordination Memorandum
- Engineering, Construction and Maintenance
- Enhanced Case Management (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
2003, "Analytical Approach to Wear Rate Determination for Internal Combustion Engine Condition Monitoring Based on Oil Analysis," J.
July 9 /PRNewswire/ -- Data Systems & Solutions has been awarded a groundbreaking contract by the United States Air Force (USAF) to supply JetSCAN(R) hardware and support services for engine condition monitoring of General Electric F110 engines in use on the F-16 fighter.
Dr Mike Provost won the Individual Award for his work in creating the capabilities of the Rolls-Royce COMPASS engine condition monitoring system, which has become the system of choice throughout the airline industry and is currently used by almost 100 airlines to monitor their civil engine fleets.
provides software and Web-enabled technology and services for gas turbine engine condition monitoring and maintenance planning.
July 29 /PRNewswire/ -- Data Systems & Solutions, the new joint venture formed by Rolls-Royce plc and Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC), has won its first civil aerospace contract for a real-time engine condition monitoring (ECM) system.