The crews ran through their shutdown checklists, chopped back the engine condition levers, and put on the rotor brakes for the last time, to a hearty round of applause from the crowd.
What does ECL stand for?
ECL stands for Engine Condition Lever
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ECL
We have 236 other meanings of ECL in our Acronym Attic
- Electronic Cash Letter (banking and finance)
- Electronic Communication Language
- Embeddable Common-Lisp
- Emergency Classification Level
- Emergency Cooling Limits
- Emitter-Coupled Logic
- EMW Capability List (EMW = Expeditionary Maneuver Warfare)
- End of Custody Licence (UK)
- Energy Conservation Law (various locations)
- Energy Conservation Loan Program (Connecticut)
Samples in periodicals archive:
1 engine condition lever (ECL) out of the fly position, effectively causing the aircraft to run on only the No.