The Jetta SportWagen comes standard with an Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS), Electronic Differential Lock (EDL), Engine Braking Assist (EBA), ESP, up to eight airbags (depending on model), and more.
What does EBA stand for?
EBA stands for Engine Braking Assist (vehicles)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EBA
We have 183 other meanings of EBA in our Acronym Attic
- Electronics Bay Assembly
- Électronique Bobinage Applications (French: Winding Electronics Applications)
- Elimination by Aspects Model
- Elite Beat Agents (video game)
- Emergency Brake Assistance
- Emergency Breathing Apparatus
- Employee Benefit Adviser (online magazine)
- Endangered Breeds Association
- Endothelial-Barrier Antigen (protein)
- Energy Bar Association (Washington, DC; energy regulatory law)
- Engineer Battlefield Assessment
- Engineering Business Administration (degree)
- English Basketball Association
- English Bowling Association
- Enterprise Bargaining Agreement (Australia)
- Enterprise Business Application
- Enthousiastes Bugatti Alsace (French automobile club; est. 1979)
- Eon Blue Apocalypse (gaming forum)
- Ephorate of Byzantine Antiquities (Greece)
- Epizootic Bovine Abortion
Samples in periodicals archive:
Standard on all models, and on all 2009 VW's, is electronic stability control which, on the Tiguan, also includes an electronic differential lock and engine braking assist, traction control and electronic brake pressure distribution with brake assist, and an electronic parking brake with an auto-hold function.