The agency helps to coordinate the work of state and local justice agencies by increasing communications, distributing state and federal crime prevention funding, strengthening communities, supporting essential law enforcement support services, and offering financial support to victims of crime.
What does ESS stand for?
ESS stands for Enforcement Support Services
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of ESS
We have 540 other meanings of ESS in our Acronym Attic
- Employee Self Service
- Employee Sex Survey
- Employee Share Scheme
- Employment Scheduling System
- Empowered Software Solutions
- Encyclopedia of the Social Sciences
- Endometrial Stromal Sarcoma (uterine cancer)
- Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
- Endpoint Security Suite (software)
- Energy Storage System
- Engagement Simulation System
- Engine Speed Sensor
- Engine Starting System
- Engine Synchro Shift
- Engineered Safeguard System
- Engineering Equipment Surveillance System
- Engineering Services & Software (Ocean Springs, MS)
- Engineering Students' Society (various universities)
- Engineering Support Service (various organizations)
- Engineering Support Subsystem
Samples in periodicals archive:
Our law enforcement support services are structured so departments can handpick those elements that directly meet the needs and qualifications of their particular agency.
The EPA regional office in Atlanta plans a solicitation for enforcement support services in the Southeast.