TAX TIP #2: EXTENSIONS FOR SERVICE MEMBERS SERVING IN A COMBAT ZONE Service members who are serving in a combat zone can receive relief from compliance actions, such as audits or enforced collections, until 180 days after the taxpayer has left the zone.
What does ENC stand for?
ENC stands for Enforced Collections
This definition appears very rarely
See other definitions of ENC
We have 67 other meanings of ENC in our Acronym Attic
- Egg Nutrition Center (Washington, DC)
- Eisenhower National Clearinghouse for Mathematics and Science Education
- Electroencephalography Technician (US Navy)
- Electronic Navigation Chart
- Electronic Noise Cancellation
- Emergency News Center (various organizations)
- Enchanter (Everquest)
- Encoded (File Name Extension)
- Encuentro Nacional de Computación
- Engenharia de Computação (Portuguese: Computer Engineering)
- English News Channel (website)
- Enlistment Cancelled (US Navy)
- Enteral Nutrition Council
- Enterprise Network Carrier (Convergent)
- Enti Non Commerciali (Italian: Non-Commercial Entity)
- Environment North Carolina
- Épagneul Nain Continental (French: Continental Toy Spaniel)
- Equality North Carolina (advocacy)
- Equivalent Noise Charge
Samples in periodicals archive:
ENFORCED COLLECTIONS ACTIONS Enforced collections procedures are usually started if the IRS determines that further delay will serve no purpose, or will jeopardize collections.
In the event of payment default by the borrower and the need for enforced collections, the PLP lender agrees to liquidate all business assets before asking SBA to honor its guaranty.