Linear and quadratic effects on the birds' response by reducing both energy and protein at constant energy-to-protein ratio were also estimated by quadratic response model of GLM using Minitab 13.
What does E:P stand for?
E:P stands for Energy-to-Protein Ratio (aka E/P)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Electronic Target Acquisition (usually abbreviated as ETA)
- Euler Number/Tissue Volume
- Electric Windows (automotive)
- Energy to Weight (ratio)
- Environment/Weapons Effects Prediction System
- Emergence: Complexity and Organization (journal)
- Empires: Dawn of the Modern World (game)
- Erythrocytic : Granulocytic
- Enzyme-to-Substrate Ratio
- Effector Cell to Target Cell ratio
- [not an acronym] Einstein's equation showing that Energy is equal to mass times the speed of light squared
- 2.048Mbps data rate (European)
- Echelon 1 (US DoD)
- Elimination First Order (organic chemistry)
- Enterprise One (JD Edwards software)
- Epinephrine 1% Strength (adrenaline)
- European Basic Multiplex Rate (30 voice channels; 2.048 Mbps)